RP Tissue for Water Proofing
Approx. Rs 135 / Kilogram
RP Tissue is a non woven
- Length: 3600 mm /7200 mm /14640 mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.12-0.20 w / m.k(600-800C)
- Width: 610 mm
, thin, flexible, uniformly bonded mat composed of technically resistant suitable Glass Fiber, distributed in a random, open porous structure, bonded together with an inert material. Applications and other Characteristics:
- RP Tissue is available in a variety of densities and reinforcement spacing options.
- For Facing in Genset Accoustic.
- Serves as wrap for both underground and overground pipeline systems to counter natural and artificial corrosion.
- Suitable for in-site waterproofing or waterproofing in form of roofing felt.
- Serves as both a reinforcement and protection system.
- Compatible with bitumen, asphalt and coal tar enamels.
- Superior strength characteristics due to longitudinal reinforcement with glass yarn.
Approx. Rs 1,100 / Roll
- Application: Industrial
- Thickness: 1 mm-3 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 1 m x 10 m
is a new generation, cost-effective solution for waterproofing of basements and roofs. It is a versatile material, capable of retaining the dryness of concrete, masonry, metal and wood structures and is resistant to salts, alkalis, and most acids. It is a high performance, composite polymeric membrane. It is offered as a quick and easy-to-apply solution, ensuing hassle-free maximum productivity. It is a better alternative product to construction chemicals / chemical coating waterproofing.Application:
- Concrete terrace waterproofing
- Basement waterproofing
- Waterproofing of roofs, bathrooms, terrace gardens etc.
Approx. Rs 12 / Square Meter
- Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Square Meter
- Length: 3600 mm / 7200 mm / 14640 mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.12-0.20w/m.k(600-800C)
- Width: 610 mm
- Application: Construction
When pipes and vessels are operating at lower than ambient temperatures, they are normally insulated for maximum plant efficiency. Moisture vapour may migrate through the insulation or its joints, condense at the dew point temperature, and freeze if the temperature reaches OO C. Wet insulation can be up to 20 times less efficient than dry insulation, whilst freezing can cause physical break-up of the insulation structure because water expands on becoming ice. Hence requirement of Vapour Barrier becomes critical and RP Tissue improves handle ability and provides support to Insulation material. Features RP Tissue have excellent bonding property with all kinds of mastics, sealants, adhesives, fire resistive coatings, anti Abrasion coatings, self setting cement etc. as used in thermal insulation.
- Looks good
- Protects all insulation Materials
- Stays clean for any clarification. please feel free to call or write back to us.